ADVERTISEMENT SUBMISSION GUIDELINES
- The position listed should have some relevance to the field of psychophysiology.
- Each advertisement will be appended with the date it is added to the Jobs page. Advertisements will be removed from the Jobs page four months after this date unless:
- the position is filled and you send an e-mail message asking for the advertisement to be removed, or
- the position has not been filled and you send a message asking for the advertisement to remain for an additional four-month period.
- Submissions will be put into HTML format. When this is done, the original layout will be maintained as much as possible. When a title appears at the beginning of a advertisement, this text will usually be put in boldface in the converted HTML. All e-mail addresses and web site addresses will be converted into hyperlinks. Requests for specific formatting will be honored when possible.
- You will be notified via e-mail when your advertisement has been added to the Jobs page. At that time, you should check your advertisement to be sure that the content and formatting are correct.
- We reserve the right to remove postings for jobs with a stated deadline that has passed, unless you request that the advertisement continues to be posted.