SPR Student Newsletter
Spring 2016, Volume 22
This newsletter is created by the SPR committee to Promote Student Interests and is sent to current student and general members. Please forward to your own students and any interested colleagues!
What’s in this issue?
- Upcoming deadlines and opportunities from SPR: Poster/Symposium submission portal NOW OPEN!
- Planning your 2016 Minneapolis Adventures! See some suggestions for things to do, places to visit, and can’t-miss eats while visiting the great city of Minneapolis!
- Congratulations to our 2015 Award Recipients. Student Poster Award Recipients, Student Travel Award Recipients, Training and Research Fellowship Recipients. Read an interview with Akina Umemoto about her upcoming training fellowship with Dr. Pizzagalli at Harvard Medical School!
- Interview with Dr. Lani Shiota, Professor of Psychology and Arizona State University! Read about Dr. Shiota’s background and training, her multi-method approach to examining basic questions about emotion, and her advice for early-career psychophysiologists!
- Updates from the Committee to Promote Student Interests’ Subcommittees
Download a pdf of this issue here: SPRStudentNewsletter_Spring2016
Browse Old Newsletters and Interviews
Click on the link below to see an archived copy of one of the previous newletters or Interview.
Spring and Fall 2002