SPR members working at primarily undergraduate institutions (PUIs) may be interested in a new, open LinkedIn group: Psychophysiology at Primarily Undergraduate Institutions.
With limited access to resources, the purpose of the group is to create a community of psychophysiologists who are interested in the education and training of psychophysiologists, primarily at the undergraduate level.
Join us for opportunities to
- Network with faculty and students.
- Solicit and give advice on one of the many topics we offer.
- Post information about special and upcoming events.
- Share research and teaching resources with fellow colleagues.
- Find potential speakers or consultants for your upcoming event or research needs.
- Build collaboration across topics, research areas and more.
For more information, contact:
Department of Behavioral Sciences, Christian Brothers University