The Spring 2017 SPR Student Newsletter is now available!
This newsletter is created by the SPR Committee to Promote Student Interests and is sent to current student and general members. Please forward to your own students and any interested colleagues!
What’s in this issue?
- Upcoming deadlines and opportunities from SPR:
– Poster/Symposium submission portal NOW OPEN!
- Congratulations to our 2016 Award Recipients:
– Student Poster Award Recipients- Read an interview with student poster award recipient Matthew Moore about his multi-modal brain imaging research at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign.
– Training and Research Fellowship Recipients.
- Planning your 2017 Vienna Adventures:
– Read about some of the exciting student-centric events to look forward to at the 2017 conference.
– See some suggestions for things to do, places to visit, and can’t-miss eats while visiting the great city of Vienna.
- Spotlight Interview with Dr. Matthias Weiser at Eramus University of Rotterdam:
– Read about Dr. Weiser’s background and training, his research program examining normal and abnormal affective and cognitive processes with regards to pain and anxiety, and his advice for early-career psychophysiologists!
- Updates from the Committee to Promote Student Interests’ Subcommittees