If you are speaking at a symposium at the Annual Meeting, plan time to visit the Speaker Ready Room (Orchestergang) to download your slides. There will be a technician in the Speaker Ready Room to assist you. This will give you the opportunity to review your slides before they are transferred to the laptop computer in your session room.
Feel free to have all your symposium speakers meet in the Speaker Ready Room to go over any last minute details prior to your session.
Plan your time to go to the Speaker Ready Room:
Thursday, October 12, 2017
- Presentation between 8:30 a.m.-12:00 noon: Go to the Speaker Ready Room (SRR) prior to 8:00 p.m. on Wednesday
- Presentation between 1:15 p.m.-5:00 p.m.: Go to the SRR prior to 11:00 a.m. on Thursday
Friday, October 13, 2017
- Presentation between 8:30 a.m.-12:00 noon: Go to the SRR prior to 6:00 p.m. on Thursday
- Presentation between 1:30 p.m.-5:00 p.m.:Go to the SRR prior to 11:00 a.m. on Friday
Saturday, October 14, 2017
- Presentation between 8:30 a.m.-12:00 noon: Go to the SRR prior to 6:00 p.m. on Friday
- Presentation between 1:30 p.m.-5:30 p.m.: Go to the SRR prior to 11:00 a.m. on Saturday
The Speaker Ready Room is located in the Orchestergang at the Hofburg and will be open at the following times:
- Wednesday, October 11 — 5:00 p.m.-8:00 p.m.
- Thursday, October 12 — 7:00 a.m.-6:00 p.m.
- Friday, October 13 — 7:00 a.m.-6:00 p.m.
- Saturday, October 14 — 7:00 a.m.-11:00 a.m.
All symposium presenters are required to register and pay the appropriate fees. Online registration is now available here.
If you have not done so, please make your hotel reservation soon as October is a busy tourist month in Vienna. Information about hotel reservations and deadlines is available here.