Please join the NIH Office of Behavioral and Social Sciences Research (OBSSR) and the NIH Behavioral and Social Sciences Research Coordinating Committee for the “NIH Behavioral and Social Sciences Research Festival: Connecting People to Advance Health,” on Friday, December 8, 2017 at 8:30 a.m. ET at the Natcher Conference Center (Building 45).
This annual festival brings together behavioral and social scientists within the NIH extramural and intramural communities to network and collaborate with each other and share scientific ideas; highlight recently funded behavioral and social sciences research (BSSR) that the NIH supports; and explore ways to advance behavioral and social sciences research.
Agenda highlights include:
- A special keynote on Behavioral and Social Sciences Research Perspectives at NIMHD by Director Dr. Eliseo Pérez-Stable
- Plenary sessions on interventional research, behavioral neuroscience, and social factors and health
- NIH Bench-to-Bedside Program and BSSR
- Town hall sessions on OBSSR serving the NIH and the research community
- Poster session covering BSSR IC program activities
- Exhibit tables featuring IC publications, activities, and materials
- Virtual reality research platform demo from NHGRI
This meeting will not be live webcast. To register and view the festival agenda, visit this link.
Please share this invitation with your colleagues and encourage them to attend. This meeting is open to the public.
Individuals with disabilities who need reasonable accommodations to participate in this event should contact OBSSRNews@mail.nih.gov.