SPR Student Newsletter
Spring 2015, Volume 21
This newsletter is created by the SPR committee to Promote Student Interests and is sent to current student and general members. Please forward to your own students and any interested colleagues!
What's in this issue?
- Upcoming deadlines and opportunities from SPR
- Can't-miss student events in Seattle!
- Read about the exciting student-centric events and opportunities in the works for the 55th annual convention in Seattle!
- See some suggestions for things to do, places to visit, and can't-miss eats while visiting the great city of Seattle!
- Learn more about Dr. Quigley's research with veterans and in basic affective science, and hear her advice for early-career psychophysiologists!
Download a pdf of this issue here: SPR Student Newsletter - Spring 2015